Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Friday!

And, kiddies, this is why we don't take drugs!

Okay, well technically it's now Saturday.

Went down to Marietta today for about two hours. Nick called and was able to sneak away from his job for a couple of hours. We checked into a close-by motel and went at it. I went back home a happy, happy woman! LOL

I always love the expressions on the desk clerks' faces in situations like that! You check in and two hours later check out. The kid at the desk gave me a once-over that boosted me ego! As we left, I turned and winked at the kid. LOL He just laughed.

He likey-likey older women!

Don't cry for hubby. Our beloved Bev was over today. Honestly, it was a tough choice. One-on-one with Nick or a threesome with hubby and Bev. While we don't get to see Bev nearly as much as we'd like, meetings with Nick are even harder to come by, so I made the drive.

"Harder to come by." Wow! A double double-entendre! You get it all here at Lexenomics, folks!

Anyway, hubby had an absolute blast with Bev. That's probably a statement that really didn't need to be stated, I guess.

Janey's all moved in! Yeah for Janey, and yay for us! I have mentioned how much we adore her, haven't I? LOL She loves her living space and I know it'll be perfect for her over the next couple of years.

And yes, Janey, hubby and I have had some fun since she moved in. The girl's as crazed as I am. LOL

She'll be putting in the hours over the next several months, that's for sure (work, not in bed, though.....). School starts in September and she'll be working for a nurse registry that has promised her a lot of hours.

Anyway, the other day I decided that I wanted a little break from work, so I wandered over to my hubby's blog. I was feeling particularly snarky that day and wanted to make a comment letting him know that I had broken the 10,000 views mark.

I had a shock. No, he hadn't broken that, but he had surpassed 8,000 views. Holy cow, he's catching up! Our blog views have been a running joke between us since I started mine up. I bet he's gonna catch me, too. If he does, your favorite psycho blonde will never hear the end of it!

I'm playing dirty though. Notice how I didn't link up when I mentioned his blog? All's fair!

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! LOL

Remember me talking about Jilly awhile back, and how she finally found a new girlfriend? Well, she's still seeing her!

That's a good thing. A part of me--a little part--is a bit bummed that Jilly hasn't brought up the possibility of us rocking and rolling again sometime. The rest of me is happy beyond belief that she hasn't and hopes that she doesn't.

But I am happy for her. Her hubby's cool with it (I love him--great guy) and when she and her friend have the time, they enjoy it.

Okay, I'm out. Hubby's, ahem, recovered from his little playdate with Bev, and I'm gonna take advantage of it! Maybe he's got some tiger blood going on tonight!

Bringgggggggggg it!

Take care and thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I must admit that is really surprising you have so many more views. That's obviously because Ryan's been a slacker recently, and you've been on your game putting out tons of posts. I hope Ryan gets back on it because I miss his awesome stories. But nice job stepping up your game recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gene. But in fairness to hubby, his entries do take a bit longer to compose due to the nature of the subject matter. I gotta give him that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what a cool wife does--covers for her husband!

    But Gene's right. I've fallen behind. BUT--my goal this year is to average two posts a month.

    I've done three (the Janey post doesn't count as that was just an update), so hopefully I can catch up and have eight done by the end of April.

    Hopefully.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Honey, you know I got your back! And front...and....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 posts a month you better get busy Ryan !!.. pete

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, and I'm already behind that average!

    ReplyDelete