Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh Man, She Didn't Just Ask Me That, Did She?

She didn't!

Jilly called me up tonight.

You remember how she met this woman, was super-attracted to her, and Jilly's hubby told her to go for it?  Well, guess what?

She fuckin' did!

I honestly expected her to be obsessing about it, though.  Jilly will over think just about everything.  But not this.  Very cool.

She and this girl met for coffee the other day, just to see how they got along and to get to know each other a little more.  They "totally clicked", and arranged to meet at Jilly's place today.

I've never asked Jilly if she's been with another woman since meeting her husband, but I'd wager not, with her views on fidelity and all.  Well, her prior views on fidelity.

If that's the case, she must've been ready to explode!  LOL  She's been married about as long as I have!

It's somewhat ironic that the girl who counseled me when I first started college had been getting counseled by me.  LOL

I'm just hoping that she doesn't start thinking about us getting together again for some sex.  That would be tempting, but I just can't see sleeping with her again.  Jilly, to say the least, isn't quite as cavalier about sex as I am.  To me, it'd just be sex.  Maybe it would be to her too.  But I think I'm really getting ahead of myself.

She's still raging hot at 44.  I mean.....H-O-T.



LOL Man, I sure hope that's a bridge I don't ever have to cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment