Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Quick Note About The Poll

I want to have Michelle's baby. Since that's impossible, I'll settle
for having sex with her which, while very highly improbable, isn't technically impossible. Or something.


I'm watching "SportsNation" on ESPN2 as I'm writing this up. I have this HUGE crush on Michelle Beadle, who hosts the show with Colin Cowherd. She's wearing this tight red dress that really accentuates her butt and breasts. And to top it off, the cast she's wearing due to recent ankle surgery is black and offsets her dress brilliantly!

Michelle, you R-O-C-K!

And now, on to our regularly-scheduled blog post.

I should've mentioned this in yesterday's entry, "My Pal Xaveria", but the poll I put up yesterday, "So What Was My First Toy", will run through until next Monday or Tuesday. Then I'll post what object I actually used.

Thanks to those who have voted, and a thank you to those who will vote.

Right now, the hair brush is in the lead and threatening to run away with the race! Is it indeed the mysterious object I've referred to? We shall see!

But when I do answer the question, I'll explain why I used what I used and why I didn't use the others.

If you're incredibly bored--or for some reason feel particularly passionate about which of these four items would have been the best choice--feel free to comment about your feelings. Just put your thoughts in the comments section for this post. I respond to all comments (with the exception of really vulgar comments which don't get published).

Holy cow, I've had over 9,600 views since I put the counter widget on the blog. I never envisioned this blog getting so many hits! Yeah, I know it isn't that many compared to really popular blogs, but still it's kind of cool. So thank you to all that come by and check out Lexenomics!

Also, does anybody know of a good free file hosting site? If you do, could you leave it in the comments or email it to me at modernlexenomics.blogspot.com? You'd have a psychotic blonde's gratitude if you did! Thanks!

Okay, I'm working on some entries, but not sure when if I'll get another posted before the poll entry next week. I'm might even just drop by to say "hey, word up peeps." Or maybe I'll ramble at length at how I'd love to rub up against Miss Michelle for a month or so (Miss Beadle, if you're reading this, have you ever considered the pleasures a woman could bring you in bed?).

So until then......



See you next time!

6 comments:

  1. You're hot beyond belief! I voted for the hair brush. Easy access, easy to grab the head of the brush, smooth handle. Loved the Xavera post! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input, anonymous visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for the hair brush because I think you wanted something that could make sure wouldn't get lost inside. You knew the bristles would save you! Love the post. Great to hear from you Lexie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gene! The guess and comment are appreciated! The hair brush continues to hold the lead! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lexie... you might try Drop Box (www.dropbox.com) for file hosting. I've used it in the past with good results. I'm pretty sure it's still free. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, Ralph! I'm definitely going to check it out! I haven't heard of it, so I really appreciate the tip!

    ReplyDelete