Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!



Thank you, Amanda, you sweetheart! You ain't too bad yourself! ;)

Oh man.  I really let the blog get away from me this time!  Since June 23rd?  Eeeeek!  So why the long period between entries?  Well, there was a ton of work I had to do AND I swam around the world.  I'll let you guess which one of those is a lie.

----I am soooooooo proud of Mitzie and CG! In June, they celebrated three years of happy cohabitation! We've loved having them live in that apartment above the garage, but we know that at some point, they'll have to leave. That will be a sad day, even if they just move a mile or two away. But they want a house of their own and hubby and I would really love for them to get something while the housing market is still down. But no rush. LOL

----I am soooooooooo excited! One of hubby's ex (and probably soon to be current) girlfriends, Teri, is moving to South Carolina soon! She'll only be a couple of hours away! Her husband works in retail and was promoted to a district manager position. It's a great opportunity for him, although he'll be doing a lot of traveling. So we're converting a room she can stay in while she visits. She's an actuary and does most of her work from home. So we're turning a spare room into a "work bedroom" for her.

I still haven't convinced her that deep down, she's bisexual, however. But I believe that one day I'll convince her. Maybe hypnosis will help her realize her true sexual orientation!

----Jim and Mindy are now taking trips to northern Arizona and looking for their dream house. Jim's company has been officially sold and he's going to go back to what he's always loved: working with his hands and doing small contracting jobs. Mindy will get a part-time nursing job, if she can.

Mindy's into girls as well as guys, and we've had some fun in the past.  I'd love to have some more in the future.  I'm pretty sure we will.

----Hubby and I have a new couple we're swapping with.  They both very young (both are 22 years old) but have been together for several years.  They're in college now and planning to get married after they graduate.


They are the nicest, sweetest couple.  Hubby and I have done ye ol' swap many times, but that, for the most part, was in the past.  It's great to be doing it again, though.  I love seeing hubby fuck another woman and having him watch me fuck another guy at the same time.  And happily, the young lady enjoys women (well, woman, as I'm her first chick), too.


I'm working on that entry.


----Actually, I guess technically, we have done the swap recently (aside from our new friends).  Lori's husband, Ted, has come up a couple of times and fucked me while hubby fucked Lori.  But it doesn't really feel like a swap--most of our sexual experiences with Lori don't involve her hubby, due to his work and outside interests (NASCAR, NASCAR, NASCAR, and, of course, NASCAR).  


----Ted's great in bed and I'm hoping he'll be making a lot more visits up with Lori.  I'm also planning on meeting him alone when our schedules line up.


----Again, accept my apologies for the time between entries.  My next post will be up very , very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment