Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Drew and Delaney

Okay, so that new couple.....

When Nick wants to hook-up in Marietta, I drive down and we meet at our usual hotel.  And over this past summer, the same kid's been working at the desk every time I've gone down there.  Gorgeous guy.  22 years old.  

Lexie likey-likey.  


I had seen him here and there in the past.  But in June, he was there everytime I went there.


He knows what's going with Nick and I.  I would always get there early and get our room.  So naturally, after a few meetings, he kind of asked without asking if we were having an affair.  I said no, that we were just having sex.  That made him laugh.  Then I explained that hubby and I are open and all that.  I also explained that Nick had to be discreet and all.  He nodded, said he understood, and that his lips were sealed.


That's why the Go-Go's are still virgins, by the way.


Hey, shut up.  That joke is as funny today as it was in the early 1980s.




Turns out that he had picked up extra hours for his summer vacation and that's why I kept running into him.  That was cool.

So in late June, I was waiting in the lobby for Nick, who was running late (again, AHEM) and I started chatting with this kid.  He told me all about his girlfriend and how they had been dating since high school and all and he showed me her pic.  I showed him my hubby's pic and we chatted some more.  He and his girl are planning to get married when they finish college.


He started asking questions about our marriage.  You know, how we handle seeing the other with other people, all that.  I answered his questions and soon Mr. Late To Fuck Meet His Girlfriend pulled into the parking lot.  I scribbled down the urls for my blog and hubby's blog as well--just so he could get a peek behind the curtain, so to speak.

I went, gave Nick a good old fashioned fucking great time (I'm digging this new strike though feature; can't you tell?) and got one in return.  Then I went home.

Later that night, I got an email from Drew.  He wanted to know if I was coming back down to Marietta the following week.  I told him that I really wasn't sure when I'd be back.  I asked him why.

He wrote back that he and his girlfriend wanted to talk to me and ask some more questions.  I emailed him my cell number and told him to call me.  About an hour after I sent the email, he called.

We chatted for a few minutes and I asked him if he and his girlfriend (Delaney) wanted to come up to our place on Saturday for lunch and the four of us could just chat.  It was going to be a quiet Saturday around the house (for a change), as Mitzie and CG and Shelly and Janey would all be stuck in jail out.

Drew said he'd ask Delaney and let me know.  I went and told hubby and he was fine with it.  Soon, Drew called up and said that Saturday would be great.

The young couple arrived around one on Saturday and hubby ordered a couple of pizzas from Pizza Hut.

They told us that they loved our blogs and loved how we trusted each other and were very interested in pursuing a similar lifestyle.  Each had only had sex with one person--each other.  And since they had been together for six years, they wanted to experiment a little--and Delaney was very curious about licking some wet pussy experiencing the gentle touch of another woman (needless to say, I highly recommended it to her).

We advised them not to just jump into the deep end--they should start slowly.  We suggested same-room sex with another couple--or even just watching.  After that, they could see how they felt and if they wanted to go further.

And more next time.....



4 comments: