Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mary Jane Is Winning....


So far, 3 to legalize pot, none for keeping it illegal.

Of course, every poll here a Lexenomics is totally scientific with zero margin for error!

I'm fine with legalizing it. I don't smoke it, though.

But I DO want this poll to be objective as possible without any outside influences. It's important for me to be as objective as possible!


Charlie! Behave!

She said she wanted to drop by and say hi. I had NO idea she was going to use her insanely awesome hotness to try and sway the poll. I apologize!

Honestly! That girl!


That's it! I've had it! Next time you swing by, Charlie, I'm going to personally frisk you to make sure that you're not up to no good.

The frisking should take about five hours.

You have to be thorough, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment