Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays, Lexeconomists!


Should Shelly and I try out for the Dallas Cowboys?

Hey everybody!

Hubby and I are off to Texas tomorrow!  We're going to spend the holidays with my parents and brother and sister-in-law and little tiny humans I refer to as my nieces and nephew!  LOL

Heh.  Hubby and I spoil our nieces and nephews whenever we can and shipped out a lot of toys for them to open on Christmas morning.  LOL  Brother and sis-in-law are gonna have a fit.

Too fucking bad!  We're the aunt and uncle!  That's our JOB!  We get to spoil them!  Ha!  Besides, whatever we do is gonna be topped by my parents, anyway!

There should be a little downtime over the weekend, and if I can get on Twitter or finish up any of my in-progress posts, I'll do just that.

So be good, be safe, and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment