Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back Home!

Hey!

Hubby and I got back yesterday.  Awesome weekend.  Great seeing my family again!

We actually behaved, too.  LOL  Had some hubby and wife sex, of course.  But we didn't go out looking for extracurricular fun.  We had been thinking of going out on Monday, but both of us thought that would be ridiculous.  We don't get to see our families all that much, so why take away time from them?

Hubby and I are so jacked about Sunday night.  The Rams play the Seahawks for the NFC West title.  We were actually considering trying to score some tickets and flying to the game, but decided that it was too short notice to try and cobble that all together, assuming we could even get tickets.

That would be sweet, though.  I LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE Seattle!  Gorgeous city!

Okay, I was just checking in!  Hopefully, I'll get on again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment