Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Records......

A salute to Roger Federer, one of the classiest tennis players ever.  Today, he was upset in the quarterfinals of the French Open by Robin Soderling.  The loss ended a streak of 23 straight semi-final (or better) appearances in Grand Slam (Australian, French, and U.S. Opens and Wimbledon) events.  During the streak, he won 16 majors (for the all-time record) and appeared in 16 of 18 slam finals.

That's over five years in which Federer lost before the semis in a major.  That is a streak that'll never be equalled.  All streaks end, and so did this one.  At his press conference, he joked that now he'll just work on his quarterfinal slam streak which, obviously, is at 24. 
And even THAT streak is insane!

So......I rolled out of bed this morning and hopped into the shower.  I dried off and slipped on a long t-shirt and nothing else--I was so lazy, I didn't even get dressed--and strolled downstairs.  I found hubby on the couch watching Mike & Mike in the morning.

So we didn't do shit today.  Well, sex, of course.  But we basically just hung out, ate, fucked, watched television and sat in the jacuzzi.

Safe to say that we didn't want to work.

But we did get something done.  If you've been to my husband's blog, you know that some of his entries date wayyyyyyy back.  And while he has a sharp memory, it ain't that good.  

When he was in high school, he started keeping notes on the women he was with.  And over the years, he's kept an immaculate filing system.  All of his experiences and pictures are filed by year.  And for each year, the files are alphabetized.  It's actually pretty impressive.

Me?  Not so much.  My records--such as they are--are comprised of scattered pictures, scribbled on napkins, scraps of paper, and whatever else my grubby little paws could get a hold of.  And my pics were scattered in different boxes and different filing folders. And my digital pics were all in one big ass folder.

After we played around after breakfast, we decided to try and organize my files.  So we got out all of my boxes and bags and went to work on that.  

Surprisingly, it wasn't QUITE as horrible as I had thought.  We created different piles for my playmates and managed to clean everything up quite a bit.  And viewing the pics and short notes and keepsakes (hotel menu with girls' numbers, for example), we made amazing headway.  

It's funny.  Once we started getting everything organized, it was amazing how much detail came back to me.  We got about 75 percent through it and will finish it up tomorrow.  Luckily, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had originally thought.  We matched up my pictures (hard copy and digital) pretty easily. 

Major turn-on, too.  Halfway through it, we had to fuck again.  All these naked women and men.....I got really, really hot.  I'd see a pic of a Black Book Girl and remember my hot times with her and.....well, you know.

And I'm thrilled about getting everything cleaned up.  Somewhere along the way, this blog turned into site about my job with a mention of sex here and there.  I want it to be the other way around.  That's how I pimped it when I first started it and that's what I want to talk about the most.  And I'm pretty sure most of you aren't all that interested in the boring day to day stuff of a T and D girl.

I mean, I got off to a good start...then I kind of lost focus.  Now that hubby and I are cleaning up my "evidence", I can make some headway now.  
Heh.  "Head" way.

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!  And to those of you who have served our country, to those of you who paid the ultimate price, and to those of you still serving....

YOU ARE THE BEST!  THANK YOU!

5 comments:

  1. yah you got it all in order now !cant wait to hear about it all you and ryan have a awsome way of telling your encounters ! pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pete! We enjoy dishing out the dirt! LOL I'm pretty much down with getting it all organized now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now if we could just get mitzie and shelly to post some more !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori too. Those three are totally neglecting their blogs. Honestly, I do NOT know what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO Baby, when you were made, they broke the mold! Nice to see you two are still the same sex-crazed maniacs you always were! Can't wait to cum down and visit you two!

    ReplyDelete