Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rules Are Made To Be Broken

So much for that rule I had about not banging a coworker.

Last Monday, Brenda wanted me to come up to NYC--the coolest city in the world--and do some meeting stuff.  And my old pal Jerry was going to be there.  Hubby asked if I was going to finally shut up about wanting to fuck Jerry again.  I gave him the usual line about not getting involved with coworkers, blah blah.

"So what?  Just do it if he wants to.  Nobody will find out, and even if Brenda DID find out, she wouldn't care.  All she's concerned about is the work getting done.  And even if she did find out and canned you, it's not like you couldn't find more work.  You're what they call an 'expert'."

It's nice when husbands encourage their wives to pursue their interests!  Yay for hubby!  Yay for me!

We did the meeting stuff, but still had to stay overnight.  The client was coming to NYC the following day and wanted to meet us.  Stay overnight in a nice NYC hotel?  Not an issue!  It wasn't for Jerry, either, and we stayed at the same place.  So after work, we decided to have dinner together.

Jerry was always a favorite of mine, even though we only fooled around that one time.  He's nice, smart, a great conversationalist and a genuinely good guy.  So we had a nice long dinner and we both kinda wanted to talk about an encore.

But we sorta danced around it.  But after awhile, I realized something:  I don't dance around a thing when it comes to sex.  So.....

"Wanna stay in my room tonight?"

"You sure, Alex?  We said, you know, that could complicate things."

I just laughed and said, "So what?  We'll be discreet."  That was pretty much all of the convincing I had to do.

After dinner, we went up to my mind and made up for lost time.  Jerry had long suffered from 'wife not putting out' syndrome.  The side effects are quite lovely for a woman who wants to provide some "putting out".  And I did.

I did take him by surprise one time.  During one of our breaks, he mentioned that he had some business interests in Nashville.


"So cool!  We just found out one of hubby's ex-girls is there now.  We want her to come visit.  How often you get down there?"
"Few times a year."
"Drive down and visit!  You can meet my husband!"

His face went blank.

"What?  Did I say something wrong?"
"Meet your husband?"
"Yeah!  You'd love him!"
"Meet your husband?"
"Don't you remember?  We play around?"
"Yeah....but...."
"Then it's settled!  Cool!"

"We'll see."
"Hey, I know what that means!  That means no!  C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....!"
"Are you whining, Alex?"
"Yes, is it working?"
"Ah.....not sure about visiting.....we could meet..."
"Uh uh!  Want you to meet hubby!  He's the one who told me to fuck you if I wanted."

I grabbed my cell.

"Who are you calling?"

I just smiled.

"Your husband?"

I kept smiling.

"Promise me you'll think about it and I'll put the phone down."
"You win.  I'll think about it."
"That's all I'm asking."

I can be quite convincing when I use extortion tactics!


Jerry and I outside the hotel the next morning.  Don't worry, we were just out to grab some Starbucks before heading to our meeting at 2:00.  We got dressed up for work after our coffee run!  LMAO And yes, my hair needs another dye job, so no need to remind me! 

i wasn't really gonna call hubby.  I just wanted to tease my again-boyfriend.

We got back to business and I climbed on top of him and we did ye ole' sixty nine for a few minutes.  I came (when don't I?) and got him nice a hard again.  Then I straddled him and rode him.

Ten minutes later, I had come two more times and made him come.

We were cuddling when he said, "Okay, give me the phone."  I was like, "Really?"  So I dialed up hubby and when he answered, I said, "Jerry says you're a pussy for letting him fuck your wife!"

Mah boytoy took the phone and  said, "Hi.  So how do you live with this day in and day out?"  I really didn't get the great gist of the whole conversation because I could only hear Jerry's end, but they seemed to get along.  Jerry laughed a lot and that's always a good sign.

After a couple of minutes, I heard him say, "Oh, hello Lori.  I've heard about you."  Then he really started laughing.  Finally, he hung up and said, "Lori told me to tell her bitch she said hello.  I'm assuming that would be you."

"No doubt."

He does read mine and hubby's blogs.  Still he had been nervous about talking to my pimp--er husband!  I understand that.  But I'm glad he changed his mind.

Overall, I got him up and off five times that night.  Then we fell asleep and played around again in the morning.  We didn't have to go in till the early afternoon to meet the client, so we had some breakfast and then strolled down to Starbucks for some quality java.

And we talked.  We've decided to keep our relationship going.  It's win-win.  We love the sex, and get along great.  Obviously, we won't be able to get together as much as we'd like, but we head up to NYC where we can meet up for fun.  We agreed that whenever one of us wants to end it, it's ended and with no hard feelings.

I got back late that night and pretty much attacked hubby.  Needless to say, Jerry had warmed me up nice and good.  LOL  We've been emailing back and forth and calling since then.  He's a really nice guy and I enjoy talking to him.  He and hubby have talked a few times as well.

And honestly, if he hadn't wanted to board the Lex Express again, I would've been fine with it.  He would've been fine as "just" a friend.  But I figured that it couldn't hurt to see if he wanted to get physical again.  I'm VERY happy he did.

And when I'm happy, everybody's happy.  Well, not really, but at least I'm happy.

Yeah, playing around with an associate can be risky ground.  But fuck it.  I was tired of fantasizing about fucking him.  I wanted the real deal again.

And fuck if I didn't get it!

6 comments:

  1. Says the woman who banged my husband for several months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love the LEX express ! you are to funny .have you ever had a boring trip? im doubting that ! pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few! Not too many. LOL Sometimes they were exciting for the wrong reasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to explane that one ! exciting for the wrong reasons ? pete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like pain in the ass clients, uncooperative employees, network problems, missing flights, stuff like that....

    ReplyDelete