Friday, June 12, 2009

Some Pics of Jilly & Me

I got a call from my friend Jilly the other day.  I got to thinking that it'd be fun to post some pics of us back in the day.  She rocks, and I still adore her.


Jilly now.



This was taken not long after we started dating.



The power of Lexenomics compels you to have lots of fun!



Chillin'.



Jilly and I at a friend's costume party.  She went as a hooker and I was the cop who arrested her.  Up against the wall, lady!



I'm on the right, hugging Janice.  She was a friend of ours and, like Jilly, a counselor at the Center for Gay and Lesbian Students.  She had just graduated from Harvey Mudd College and had accepted an engineering job in Minnesota.



Ready to do a belly flop on Jilly.  Sadly, she successfully begged for mercy!



Jilly horsing around with our friend Sally.



I'm on the far left and Jilly's right next to me.  I have no clue as to the other girls' names.  We had..uh...been consuming some adult beverages.



Miss Dramatic striking a pose.



Hey!  I think I invented the inverted lesbian lap dance!


Add Image
Showing Jilly who was boss!
 


Goofing around for the camera.  Jilly's on the far left, and I'm second from the right.  I've forgotten the other two girls' names, but remember that they were really nice.  Again....we had been consuming adult beverages.




No comments:

Post a Comment