Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Waitin' For A Call.....

Readers, meet Bev. Bev, meet my readers.



Sister-in-law is in labor tonight. My brother's a vet in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and their third is on the way. Woooooohoooooooo! Auntie Alex to another niece!


No WAY I can sleep tonight, so I'm going to take a personal day tomorrow. If I'm needed, work knows where to find me.


So while I wait, I'm here.


Mitzie's all moved into the apartment now. She got here Wednesday and hubby and I helped her move her stuff in. There wasn't too much she brought over. And Birmingham isn't all that far away, so I'm sure she'll be bringing more stuff over.


We showed her around on Thursday and Friday and took her out to eat. I still need to take her shopping for window treatments. I want her to pick them out. As for now, she has some blinds. We'll have to put up some curtains and such.


It didn't take long for Mitzie to break out and enjoy her new independence. Shelly had her over late Friday night for a one on one session. They came up and joined the rest of us on Saturday afternoon. I loved that Mitzie went to see Shelly. They hadn't connected by themselves, just in our group.


So Lori, Shelly, Mitzie and my friend Bev joined us on Saturday. I love the weekends and I love group sex.


Bev's 35 and I met her a few years ago in a chat room. We got to talking and she was bitching about her hubby not being interested in sex. You know, the usual stuff you hear in married chats. So since she was local, I decided to see if she wanted to do my hubby. She jumped at the chance and since then has come over and had sex with him every couple of months.


She and her hubby have two kids and it's tough for her to sneak over. But when she does, she gives my hubby an incredible time.


So Bev and hubby spent a couple of hours together while the rest of us partied in the living room. Such a pity that Bev is straight! SO CUTE! Anyway, Bev left and hubby joined the rest of us. Hubby and I stayed up till midnight and went to bed while the girls chatted in the hot tub. Today, we played for most of the day until Shelly and Lori headed home.


I'll have to post some more pics of Bev. VERY hot lady. She's a real sweetheat, too. I think she has a major crush on hubby. That's cool--it's not like he's going to run away with her. LOL And she isn't the first to have one on him. I'm so fucking tired right now.

When's this little girl gonna get birthed? The little diva is just taking her time! LOL I started this entry hours ago and have been writing it up and surfing the net while trying to not go bonkers!
My beloved tried to stay up, but ended up passed out on the couch. He tried. I'll wake him when the young lady has arrived.
So Mitzie's snoozing away in her apartment. If she's had any trouble handling her life completely changing, she sure isn't showing it. It's good to be able to handle change. LOL
Soooooooooo glad the Lakers won the title! I'm a California girl and grew up rooting for them. So did hubby. Number 15 was saaaaaaaaahweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt, especially after the way they lost to the Celts last year. I think LA overachieved last year. They weren't expected to reach the Finals, and when they did, they weren't ready to handle the Celts. This year they were tougher and hungrier and ready to take it all!

I wish we could've flown out for the parade, but with our work and with Mitzie coming, we just were too busy. Woulda been cool for hubby and I to hook up with Tom and Melissa! They don't swing too much anymore (both have had some health issues that thankfully weren't too serious), but we have an open invite to have some fun with them should the opportunity occur.

A Lakers championship parade and foursome. Would've been a sweet couple of days. LOL
And I just got a call from my brother that informed me that my second niece has arrived! Mother and darling baby niece are doing just fine!

Sorry, gotta post this. Can't write when I'm crying! :)

9 comments:

  1. Lexie, congratulations! And thank you for the wonderful time Saturday! Hubby and I are taking the youngins to Valdosta this weekend to spend the summer with my mom and dad. I was thinking that with my cut in hours at work....maybe I could come up a couple of times a week during the day to visit Ryan. That cool? Shoot me an email or call my cell tomorrow. Love you, Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Bev, of course! Just talk to hubby and arrange the days! He considers visits from girlfriends to be one of the perks from doing so much work at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, if you're still up, shoot me an IM on Yahoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a-comin! I waited to see if you were on your blog tonight.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Alex congrats on your new little neice !hope she made it with no problems !i must say i dont understand bev's husband not wanting to have sex ! it just dosent make sense!!!!! she is very beautiful !he should have his man card revoked ! pete

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pete! :) Yes, no complications at all! As for Bev's hubby, from what I hear, he's a really good guy, good dad, all that. They do fool around some, but her sex drive is just higher than his so she's frustrated. Oh well, his loss is you-know-who's gain! LOL I just wish she were bi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL She's already made plans to visit him on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL alex dont tell Ryan this but he is one luck man !!!!! we dont want his ego getting to big..lmao pete

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Pete!

    The four of us are constantly reminding him of that every day! As for his ego, don'e worry....I keep it in check! :)

    ReplyDelete