Monday, October 17, 2011

Greetings, Earthlings!


I LOVE it when my female readers send in pics! This beauty is Kathy, from Minnesota! She said she had been a regular reader here for a couple of years and wanted "to contribute a little".

I have NO problem with that! I wish I could contribute some orgasms to her! Thanks Kathy!

I've had a few male readers send in pics--but I'm keeping those for my personal viewing pleasure. LOL

Before we start, I'm actually stark naked here. Hubby and I just had some fun and I took a shower, dried off, and here I am. I've never done an entry naked, so this should be interesting.

So, what's been going on?

Boring answer, but just a lot of assignments. Went up to NYC once (bf Jerry wasn't there, otherwise I would've stayed the night).

My corruption of Bev is coming along nicely. The first step, of course, was to get her to let hubby fuck her. Then she started playing with me and hubby. Then she had several one-on-one sessions with me.

NOW what?

Please! You know the next step! A foursome! That happened a couple of weeks ago. She expressed interest in that, so I told her to pick a chick, any chick, and I'd bring her in.

Well, she couldn't choose between Lori and Shelly. So a fivesome it was. I don't think "fivesome" is really a word, but we try to be innovative here at Lexenomics! Soon, I'm hoping to bring in The Avengers and Janine and really get Bev into a blowout! Maybe Nick too, to help hubby supply the hard stuff.

Anyway, Bev took to the fivesome, big time. I'd love to bring her down to Marietta for a threesome with Nick. But one step at a time.

Oh, Nick.......

Fuggin' bastard!

LOL We're still getting together a couple of times a month. Sometimes I'll go down to Marietta and we'll rent a room. He's in sales and can sneak away for an afternoon at times. Sometimes he makes the drive up here.

Still can't get him to do a MFM with hubby.

People should really do what I want them to! Then again, if hubby doesn't listen to me......who else will?

Back to Bev. I was chatting with her on the phone a few nights ago when she asked if she thought she should start a blog. Bev's had some experiences of her own, especially when she was single, and was kind of eager to share them.

She's going to give it some thought. There's a real risk there, of course. On a purely selfish level, I'd love to read what she has to say.

Yeah, hardly an entry worth waiting for since August, but hey, you got to see an adorable girl, right?


6 comments:

  1. Stark naked, huh? So did Haz-Matt come and take away the chair....or...what? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they were still busy sanitizing your house, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohoooo naked posting should be mandatory !!!!better yet a video blog !..lol well i see you are having to much fun as usual ! pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh by the way Kathy is Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is SO cute! I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naked blogging WAS an interesting experience, I must say! The Avengers came in while I was writing it and had a good laugh. Mitzie said that she might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete