Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sharla and Evan

Me riding Evan. One of my hubby's favorite pics!


You know that I've made mention many times of my Black Book Girls--the girls in my little black book (actually, electronic organizer, but that just doesn't sound all that cool!). I haven't posted too many entries on there yet, but I hope to change that this year.

Anyway, I just posted an entry on Sharla, this cutie-puss I saw in Chicago from 1995 to 2003, in my Black Book Girls section.

Sharla was much, much more than just another BB girl, though!

Anyway, in June of 1999, I emailed her to see how she was doing (she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis a several years earlier). She wrote back and explained that was going through what she would call a "down period", where her movement was limited.

I called her up and we chatted a bit. Sharla, being the totally sweet and selfless person that she was, explained that she was okay and things would get better. But that she was worried about her husband, Evan. She was worried because sex wasn't really an option for her in her current condition.

Evan was about as nice and selfless as his wife, which is saying something. He knew that she had been diagnosed with MS when he married her. He simply did not care and insisted she marry him.

So I told her not to worry, that Evan knew that there would be times when sex wasn't going to happen. So she kind of hedged and beat around the bush before saying, "Well, maybe you? You fool around with different guys? Evan really likes you. I told him to go out and find someone, but he won't do it. He might with you. Alex, I don't know when I can take care of him again."

I really liked Evan. I liked him from the minute I met him. The first time I met him, he left so Sharla and I could play and I wouldn't feel intimidated by him watching.

The next time I met Sharla, I told him to watch. He watched for awhile and then left. After Sharla and I finished, I asked her where he went. She laughed and said, "To jack off."

So the third time, I told him to stay and jack off while he watched. He did. Very hot!

Still, I was kind of surprised when Sharla asked. "Alex? You there?" she said and then laughed. She continued, "I know it's crazy, but we love you. I know I can trust you. Let me know, okay?"

So we chatted for a bit and I told her I'd call her the next day. I talked to my hubby and he thought it was a great idea. Evan was good-looking and nice and he knew I would be in good hands, so to speak.

So the next day, I called Sharla and told her I'd love to do her hubby. She was thrilled and we made plans for me to come over the following Tuesday.

The following Monday, I flew into Chicago, checked into my hotel, and went to the office. I ended up working until late that night. The fucking office trainer there up and left without notice and I had to fill in that week. And that meant familiarizing myself with the material for the class that was to start the next day.

Anyway, Tuesday went smoothly and I grabbed some dinner (Burger King, and yes, I did fucking have it MY way!). Then I relaxed for a few and then grabbed a shower. Then I pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt and headed over to Sharla and Evan's place.

They lived in Oak Park, which was a short drive away. It didn't take long before I was at their place. I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I rarely get nervous when it comes to sex, but this time I was.

All Evan knew was that I was coming to visit Sharla. He had no clue. I knocked on the door and Evan greeted me with his usual big smile and told me to come in. He gave me a hug and we went into the living room. And there sat Sharla in her wheel chair.

"Like it?" she asked. "Ten miles to the gallon!"

I hated seeing her in that chair. But I had to laugh and I leaned down and hugged her. Evan got me a diet coke and we all chatted for awhile. Finally, I looked over at Sharla and she smiled and nodded.

That was my cue.

I got up and walked over to Evan, who was sitting on the couch. I stood right in front of him and smiled. He had a confused look on his face and said, "What are you doing, Alex?"

I just smiled and said, "Nothing."

Then my sweatshirt came off. Then my bra. He just sat there, his eyes wide open.

I said, "Shall I continue?"

He looked over at Sharla, who smiled and nodded at him. Then he looked at me and nodded.

Off came the shoes. Off came the socks. And then off came my jeans and panties. I leaned down and kissed him and said, "You can touch me, you know." He just nodded again.

I sat down on the couch and leaned backward. Sharla said, "Go ahead, honey."

Evan put his face between my legs and started eating me out. And man, he was good. He definitely knew what he was doing. It didn't take all that long before I came. After Evan made me cum, I said, "Get your clothes off, Evan."

He stripped down in record time and I sat up and started sucking him. I only sucked him for a minute or so before I laid on the couch and spread my legs. Evan mounted me and slid his cock in. I said, "Don't worry about me. Just cum when you need to."

He went fast and hard for two minutes. And then he unloaded in me. Even I couldn't believe how much cum he had stored up. I didn't cum that time, and I couldn't have cared less. We laid on the couch for a minute and then heard Sharla say, "That was hot....wow....."

Poor Evan though.....LOL I think he was a little embarrassed. I mean, the poor guy had been plotted against by two blonde chicks! He looked at me and said, "Sorry Alex. I just couldn't hold off." I assured him that he had already taken care of me prior to the act.

Then Sharla said, "Well, then rest up for a few minutes and do her again."

Evan went to clean up and Sharla was smiling at me. "I thought it was hot having him watch us....but watching him with you.....wow.....loved it.....thank you Alex!"

Yeah, she was thanking me. LOL

When Evan got back, I said, "Well, I better clean up real fast if you want another round." I figured they needed a quick chat and I really, really needed to clean up. When I got back, I said, "So, Evan, she tell you everything?"

"Yeah. Might've been nice to know beforehand, though!"
"You never would've agreed to it," Sharla said.

Later on, we all headed to the bedroom and Evan and I went at it again. And again. I ended up having several more orgasms that night. The guy was just fantastic in bed.

I went over Wednesday and Thursday nights as well and got more of the same treatment. I'm pretty sure that didn't "catch him up", sex-wise, but it came pretty close. I also made it over later Friday night after a business dinner with the field office's management team. I ended up just staying the night, sleeping on a guest bed after fucking Evan.

I got up early Saturday morning--around five or so--and left them a note saying how much I enjoyed that week, and how great they were. I didn't want to wake them up.

I got my clothes packed up and checked out, grabbed some breakfast at McDonald's and headed to the airport and caught my plane home. I grabbed a quick nap on the flight home (business class rules!).

Over the fourteen months of so, Sharla was mostly limited to her wheelchair. I kept in touch with her as I always did. And every time I was in Chicago, I'd go and visit her and have fun with Evan while she watched. When I wasn't there, Sharla took care of him in other ways.

It was fun. I knew he was disease-free, so I didn't need to use a condom. Like most people, if I don't need one, so much the better is how I feel.

In August 2000, I opened an email from Sharla. It read: "I'm sitting down as I type this....but I COULD stand and type it if I wanted!"

Awesome! She had started going into remission a few days earlier and was feeling much better. I called her and we talked for awhile.

One of the truly shitty things about MS with some people is that they never know when their symptoms will appear, nor do they know for how long they'll stay. Sharla had had one extended period before then, and it had lasted "only" for a few months. Only....what a word. LOL

That always hangs over MS sufferers' heads. It truly sucks. But Sharla was awesome. She worked out, kept herself in incredible condition, and ate as healthy as she could. Never did she hang her head. She never cried. She always felt--and still does--that things could be worse.

A month later, I went to see her again. This time, she answered the door and gave me a big hug. The three of us chatted for a bit when she nodded to the bedroom. So the three of us went in and Sharla and I started going at it. And Evan sat in the chair and watched.

Sharla was on her back and I was going down on her. I raised my head and looked at him, and smiled and said, "Get off your ass, get your clothes off, and join us. Don't argue. Don't tell me that us fucking was just until Sharla got better. Get over here."

Sharla propped herself up on her elbows. "Do it, honey."

Evan came up and fucked me from behind while I ate Sharla out. Then Sharla and I switched positions. Man, I love threesomes.

I continued to see them when I could over the next several years. Sometimes it would be the three of us, and sometimes it would be just Sharla and myself, if Evan was out of town. Sharla didn't have any relapses during that time, thankfully.

But in November 2003, they moved back to Alaska. They were originally from Fairbanks. It sucked, but they wanted to go home again, and you can't blame anybody for that. Actually, I can't blame anybody for wanting live up in that beautiful state!

I'm still in contact with them. Sharla's had another relapse that fortunately was much shorter and is still doing great. They are super-duper-awesome-fantastic! They have a couple of ladies that play with them on a regular basis, now.

Yay for Sharla and Evan!

I love you guys!










































2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very hot pictures. I like seeing you with a thick cock in your hand and mouth. You look so incredibly sexy. Great job being so detailed too. I loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gene! I wanted to kick off the first entry of the year with a good post! LOL Those two were a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete