Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bad News

Sorry.  I haven't been on too much, but there's been some serious shit going down.

After 17 years of marriage, hubby and I are calling it quits.  It's been a great run.  But even great runs come to an end, and this one has.

It's sad.  But if it wasn't sad, it wouldn't have meant anything.

My husband has several emotional issues to deal with.  And I'm fine with that, as long as he does it own his own time and at his own expense. 

I've never tied my value into being married or not.  I don't seek affirmation through marriage.  I'm my own person, and to that end, until my husband learns to respect women, then he can be without his supposedly favorite woman.

Yeah, I'm sad.  But through this I hope to grow as a person.  I'll be moving to NYC in a few weeks.  Hubby will be moving back to Los Angeles.  I wish him well.

And I can't WAIT to be in NYC!  I LOVE that city!  So bye-bye marriage!  It's party time for Lexie!

Oh yeah, one more thing...

April Fool's!

2 comments:

  1. you are bad bad bad !!!!!!!!!!someone spank Alex ! pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, Pete. I took him back.....I allowed him to stay with me.....and he's lucky!

    ReplyDelete