Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Howdy Hi!



Okay, I am officially free! 22 years wasn't a bad run at all. We had our party on Friday afternoon. Hubby and I spent the morning clearing out my office. All went great. It wasn't quite as sad as I thought it would be. I guess I was just relieved to be over and done with it. Time to move on to the next chapter.

I'll take the next couple of weeks off and just hang out and pester hubby and watch tv. Good way to recharge my batteries. I'll talk some with Brenda, my new boss in NY, about what upcoming assignments she wants me to start on when I get my work on again.


For the record, I'm not done talking about Acme, of course. It was a huge part of my life and my traveling was a major reason I had the opportunity for so much fun on the road. I'll still do some traveling for Anybody Consulting, of course. And hopefully I can reconnect with some of my "black book girls".

I never did do an entry on how I built that thing, but I will. I should call it "The Bisexual Woman's Guide To Building A Bisexual Empire". I dunno....that title's kinda wordy.


Actually, there were so many Black Book Girls, I'm just going to list them all in a side blog. I think that would just keep the main blog in better order. The more I think about that, the more I like it. Not too many pics; I'm not the photo nut my beloved is. But I'll post a few of each with a short synopsis of my relationship with each of them.


Some weren't really relationships, just one night stands. But since they were girls I slept with on the road, I'll just "black book" 'em. Most, though, I slept with several times.

Another quiet weekend. Janine and Ashley were busy and Lori took Shelly to Miami to watch the Bucs play the Dolphins.

I'm just glad she didn't attack any Dolphins fans after the game.
The Avengers did come down to hang out with us. Neither were feeling all that well; they were just getting over a cold. So our house wasn't converted to the den of decadence it usually is. I hate it when that happens.

I'm working on an entry about Janine and how we met. She's a very cool lady. What else....what else...... Does me wanting to have a 100-woman orgy make me more likeable, less likeable, or just as likeable? I'm not planning one, but it's a fantasy. Man......that would be fun..... Maybe not. I just know someone would steal our silverware. Fuck that.

Later, Lexeconomists!

13 comments:

  1. no only is huby good with a pool cue looks like he can hit the corner pocket to ..lol hey miss Alex ! glad you are enjoying your new job! sorry i havent been around lately life is getting crazy then i went and got sick go figure . pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 ball, side pocket! Thanks Pete. I love working from home now! I was wondering where you had gotten off too! I'm sorry you were sick, but hope you're feeling better! Any long runs lately, or mostly local?

    ReplyDelete
  3. last run i had was that nellis AFB to south GA well i did take a short one from ga to sc then came home been sick ever since .im starting to feel better now need to get back to work.what have yall been up to ? i think Lori might be mad at me i was teasing her about the falcons beating the bucks and she asked where my truck is ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd guard your truck, Pete. I saw her going into the hardware store....just sayin'..... Did you have the flu or a cold? It's been fairly quiet lately. I'm already working on my first project. I love my home office. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got phnumonia (how ever you spell that )still coughin up a storm and have a hell of a sinus infection o boot .think im safe Lori dosent know where i live !besides Lori likes me she wouldnt mess with my truck .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori will take vengeance on you Pete. You know what she's like. I wish I could protect you...but her cell's off, and she took out the GPS chip I had implanted in her neck! Lock your doors, turn off all the lights, hide your truck and pray she doesn't find you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But....there may be a way to save you. She loves cookies. Put a few out on the front porch....she'll get distracted eating them, forget why she's up there and leave quietly. Do it now, before she finds you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm what kinda cookies? maybe i could bait her into a trap then you can come take care of her and save my truck ! pete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toll house cookies are her favorite, Pete, but she likes oatmeal raisin cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok got oatmeal rasin cookies now need a good strong cage !pete

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's too smart for the cage, Pete. I've tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yah but did you properly bait the cage im thinking we put mitzie and kelly in there thats sure to attract lori !then we can get shelly to close the door cause she is so fast !

    ReplyDelete
  13. We tried everything, even Mitzie and Kellie. She's still too quick. And she promises Shelly half the cookies to keep her from interfering!

    ReplyDelete