Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Quick Programming Note.


Lori was right. Nick is good. Really good.
It's late. I'm beat. Six women and two men will do that to you.

And there's been a ton of shit going on in my life. It's good shit, but things have been topsy-turvy, and that's why I've been away.

Because, I know, you've all been sitting on pins and needles wondering, right? LOL

I think not. But everything's more than cool.

Check back tomorrow and/or Monday. I should have a couple of entries coming up about what's been going on (both in and out of bed).

IN bed, it's been awhile, but I did the big nasty with another man (I hope you all didn't fall out of your chairs reading that!). Remember, I'm the queen of bisexuality, not homosexuality. Lori decided to make Nick a very lucky man (and in turn, made all of us very lucky girls).
My job looks like it'll be going the way of a sub-prime mortgage loan very soon. That's okay, too though. I already have something else exciting lined up. No more rat race for me! Fuck corporate politics!
Oh, and I'm 39 now. 39 and getting a golden parachute. Works for me.
Stay tuned.....I'm heading to bed....I've been fucked senseless....I've loved every fucking second of it.....
I love sex.....I love my hubby.....

8 comments:

  1. What a lucky guy Nick is. So, how long was that for you since you've had another man's cock? Must have been fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gene! He's pretty nice. It's been a couple of years since I had another guy. I'm more girl-crazy than boy-crazy I guess. But he's good in bed, so hopefully he doesn't get a case of the guilts. But he's married, so he has to be careful of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey miss Alex ! seems someone is having all the fun !lol i didnt know your birthday was in october HAPPY BIRTHDAY, mine is the 29th ! ill be 43 dam im getting old !its about time you gave us a update been wondering where yall were ..lol pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, work's been a pain in the ass, Pete. LOL Thank you for the Happy Birthday! Mine's October 10. I'll make sure I return it on the 29th. And you're not getting older, just cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your lexeconomists could've seen you in action, baby girl! I knew you'd like Nick...I just didn't know how MUCH! Watching you fuck your hubby or Nick is H-O-T! He emailed me today...just to let me know how much he enjoy himself. He'd definitely interested in a return trip if he can sneak away from his wife!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Now you know how I feel watching hubby fuck you. I love that you wanted to share him with all of us, even though I hogged him. At least that's it felt like. That day he came up to chat, I hadn't planned on fucking him, but shit baby, he's rocking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell me about it! And I expected you to fuck him that day. LOL I knew you'd be conducting an "oral" interview. I only wish I could've joined you two. But I'm glad you were able to spend that time one on one. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete