Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hubby's Really Suffering.....


Okay.....

So Wednesday, I opened my email and got that little picture posted above. With it came a little note that said, "Hey, Lexers! Your hubby and I are thinking of you!"

Cute, Melody....very cute!

I actually like her quite a bit. Hubby met her during our time in Florida and she took very good care of him. I met her a few times and really took to her quirky sense of humor. Melody was married at the time they met but is divorced now (no, hubby didn't cause the breakup). Anyway, she'll disappear for months and then out of the blue will call or email one of us.

So....she read my last entry and, of course, immediately called my hubby. And, of course, he immediately agreed to meet her.

I SHOULD show the little imp's face....but I won't.....LOL

Anywayssssssss......

Tonight was a chicks night out dinner!

Okay, it was just me, Mitzie, Lori, Shelly, Janine, and my friends Ashley and Gina grabbing dinner at Ippolito's, a great Italian restaurant.

Pretty cool. I love food. I just don't like cooking it.

Hubby's back home tomorrow night. I shall exact my revenge on him for meeting up with that troublemaker Melody! LOL


3 comments:

  1. Me a troublemaker? I am cah-rushed! My feelings are totally hurt, girl! When's my write up on hubby's blog cumming? I gave him some extra...ahem...material....this week! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beats me on when your entry's coming up. He publishes them with no rhyme or reason, Mel! :) I'll give him some nudges on that! You're such a goofball....just love you! Call me, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. suffering hmmm how come i dont belive that ? i serriously doubt anyone could suffer in the company of miss Melody ! pete

    ReplyDelete