Thursday, May 7, 2009

Showin' It For A Friend



One of hubby's ex-girlfriends posted a full nude on her Yahoo 360 page just to piss Yahoo off. A mutual on-line friend dared me to do the same. So my baby grabbed his camera and clicked a pic of your fave bi blogger babe showin' the goods. LOL Hope you like. I posted it on my 360 page, but thought I'd put it up here as well.

Guys, if you like this, feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy feedback, whether it's on a specific post, picture(s), any of my related blogs, hubby's blog, or if you just want to comment on relationships or whatever.

I'm not looking for a huge group of readers. I just want smart readers of both sexes coming by. If that's 100, cool. If it's only 10, cool.


1 comment:

  1. Woooohoooo Alex im gonna have to dare you more often !!!!!!lol....pete

    ReplyDelete